First Look wedding photos are always breathtaking and emotional! The nervousness, the anxiety, the hope, the surprise – they will all be captured in a organic way, so that you can re-live the magic of these moments years for years to come.
What are some “First Looks” that are trending for upcoming 2019 weddings? Here are the top 5:
- The Groom’s First Look. OK, for those of you who are superstitious, this may not be an option. However, if you aren’t superstitious and if you don’t believe “seeing the bride before the wedding will bring bad luck”, you should DEFINITELY have a First Look with your groom. Sure, he can see you for the first time as you walk down the aisle. However, this allows for all posed images to be captured prior to your ceremony in order to attend your cocktail hour and enjoy more time with your guests.
- The Bridesmaids’ First Look. The bridesmaids may help the bride get ready for the wedding, but you can also ask your photographer to shoot a couple of “First Look” pictures with them as well as they see you completely ready for the first time.
- The Father’s First Look. Your father is such an important person in your life! Why not capture his emotion when he sees you for the first time as a bride? This momentous photo is bound to make you cry years from now!
- The Mother’s First Look. The Mother of the Bride is frequently included in the “getting ready” part of the day. However, capturing her expression as she sees her little girl fully dressed can be a beautiful complement to the storyline.
- The Guests’ First Look. As you are introduced as Mrs & Mrs., ask your photographer to capture the surprised faces of your guests. Of course, the focus will be on you – but it would be a great idea to also include a few photos by the second photographer that show your guests cheering for you.
For a talented, dedicated, and truly professional wedding photographer in Philadelphia, contact Duca Studio for the most amazing wedding photos you have ever seen!